Stormin Mormon

Default A Use for Defunct (small) Propane Tanks

I know what you mean about regs. I'm fairly sure it's still
physically possible for the home stores to fill the tanks,
it's just not legal. Go figure.

Hint: If you put the tank in the freezer, you lower the
pressure in the tank, and so the higher temp outdoor propane
will flow into the small tank by pressure differential.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

wrote in message
news
I got a whole bunch of the older style tanks, and get more
every week.
I got a 500 gallon propane tank in my yard, and I am looking
into the
necessary adaptors to fill these tanks. Just because the
companies
that fill them are not allowed to refill them, dont mean I
can fill my
own tanks. This whole thing was just another conspiracy to
sell more
tanks and make someone rich. Same old story !!!! I used
the old
style tanks for years and years and never had any trouble
with them.
It's mostly the insurance companies that forced the change,
so they
can keep collecting money and never have to pay. These are
the same
insurance companies who are ruining many other factors in
our lives,
all in the name of safety, which has gone to such extremes
that pretty
soon no one will be able to do anything.