Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] sheikhs07@googlemail.com is offline

Default How to measure really small hole diameter

On Friday, November 14, 2003 at 10:03:37 PM UTC+5, surftom wrote:
How do I *accurately* (n.nnnn) measure very small hole diameters?

I can poke them with a numbered drill but that would only get me close by
"feel" and only if the hole was a standard size. e.g. measureing a .0431
hole is kind of hard with a vernier or mic

No real reason - enquiring minds just want to know

Tom

Hi Tom,
you can easily measure min 0.1 from vernier caliper and +/- 0.001 mm to +/- 0.02 mm with micro meter.
Source: a href="https://ahmedtrader.com/kendo-tapes-kobe-spray/"ahmedtrader.com/a