Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Coronavirus spreading so fast in southern US tracing is no longerpossible

On 7/8/2020 9:32 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Meanwhile, I read about a brilliant TV ad the Lincoln Project is now running.
They are using psych ops on Trump. Why not? Everyone else from Putin to
KJU has used his mental problems to their advantage. These ads say that
everyone is whispering about Trump. Everyone in the WH, every close to him,
even his family, that they all know things aren't right. While the ad is
saying that, you can hear whispering going on in the background. Trump is
paranoid, this will play to that. And he's easy to anger, this will help
get him going. The madder he gets, the more stupid things he does. I just
saw an interesting analysis that shows Trump is falling fastest in the polls
in the states with the fastest rising Covid infection rates. Bye, bye Trump.

This one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk6d4TgO2NY

It has to set him off but good. Brilliant showing he can trust no one.
If not already, he's going to need blood pressure medication after
viewing it.