Dirk Puslich

Default Lennox furnace / AC

I have a Lennox furnace that came with my brand new house 3 years ago.
It's generally been a crappy, cheaply made furnace. It partially
filled with water last winter and there was no way to drain it without
a technician. The tech, who services all types of furnaces said that
Lennox has really been cheap in the quality department over the last
several years and said Carrier is by far the best (note: he doesn't
sell them, he's only a repair tech).

Just my experience.

"Mark" wrote in message hlink.net...
Personnally, I had a not so good experience with a Lennox Oil Burner
furnace in my previous home. When I switched to gas, I had a Carrier
furnace and A/C system installed. The contractor was extremely
good....removed the old oil burner without a trace of "soot" anywhere.

When I moved into my current house, I had the two propane furnaces
replaced....and I went back to this same contractor. Didn't have a problem
with the previous Carrier furnace or A/C and this contractor did excellent
work....it might be a hundred or two more, but it's well worth it not to
have problems in the near future.

Good luck.

--
Mark
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Considering a Lennox Elite series heater and AC for replacement. I
currently do not have AC but want to add it. Furnace is uh-60c-110
(g50 family) and the AC is 060 (hs29 family).

I live in So. Cal.

comments? thanks in advance.