Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default Coronavirus spreading so fast in southern US tracing is no longerpossible

On 08/07/2020 14:32, trader_4 wrote:
On Wednesday, July 8, 2020 at 7:08:06 AM UTC-4, Bod wrote:
US hospitals are running out of ICU beds as healthcare systems in
several key states buckle under a surge of new coronavirus cases after
the July 4 Independence Day weekend.

A wave of new COVID-19 cases in states in the countrys south and west
is threatening to collapse health systems already struggling with a
surge in patient numbers, the Financial Times reported.

Intensive care units in parts of Texas and Arizona are operating near
full capacity, with the Texan city of Houston reporting hospitals were
€śunderwater€ť with the explosion in cases.

The ICUs at four hospitals in Floridas Tampa area were at maximum
capacity over the last weekend.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...f11640740057f7

Are you listening, Muggles?

How about Trump? It appears inevitable that his bubble is going to be burst,
that hospitalizations, ICUs, etc are soon going to collide with his alternate
universe where Covid is all over, just some little smoldering embers, BS.
I see his going to be going to New Hampshire to spread sickenss and death
there with another rally.

Meanwhile, I read about a brilliant TV ad the Lincoln Project is now running.
They are using psych ops on Trump. Why not? Everyone else from Putin to
KJU has used his mental problems to their advantage. These ads say that
everyone is whispering about Trump. Everyone in the WH, every close to him,
even his family, that they all know things aren't right. While the ad is
saying that, you can hear whispering going on in the background. Trump is
paranoid, this will play to that. And he's easy to anger, this will help
get him going. The madder he gets, the more stupid things he does. I just
saw an interesting analysis that shows Trump is falling fastest in the polls
in the states with the fastest rising Covid infection rates. Bye, bye Trump.

hark ! Is that the sound of a trumpet playing 'The Last Post'?