Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum_on_google[_2_] polygonum_on_google[_2_] is offline

Default Phone line and Broadband contract for 9 months?

On Tuesday, 7 July 2020 17:19:33 UTC+1, JoeJoe wrote:
That time of year is fast approaching, and am looking for a contract for
a contract for a student that only lasts 9 months.

Do they exist? Or will I have to take a 12 months one, cancel and after
the admin fees take a small refund?

Is it conceivable to buy a monthly rolling contract SIM and use a phone or suitable tablet as an access point?

I use my phone quite a bit (unlimited contract) and have another extremely low cost/low bandwidth SIM for use as satnav in a tablet.