Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default OT This time tomorrow I will have been to the pub

Wrote in message:
On Monday, 6 July 2020 05:08:56 UTC+1, wrote:
(Gift card from Plusnet for signing up.)

Gift cards now? They used to reimburse the sign - up tempter straight
to the back to your bank account.

It varies. Last year I got a cheque from them.

With the cards there will be a certain number that aren't used or expire with some funds still on them, which will (over thousands issued) reduce the cost of the promotion a bit.

Owain

So, last year Plusnet gave you a cheque, this year a reward card?
I was under the impression that these types of rewards are only
for new business?

--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----