Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default Fauci: 100,000 new Wuhan-19 cases a day

On 7/7/2020 10:55 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/7/2020 8:53 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/7/2020 6:57 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/6/2020 10:59 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/6/2020 8:18 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 11:56 PM, Bob F wrote:

And those to stupid to try to protect others

You can't protect others because you've no control over others.

Idiot! You can wear a mask.

Masks do NOT protect you.

Quit lying.

They protect me from others, and others from me. All the medical
authorities agree.

Show me any significant medical authorities that tell people not to
wear masks.

Show me any state that has outlawed wearing masks.

State after state, and many local authorities are requiring people to
wear masks. It is not because they want to take away your "freedom".
It is because they want to protect public health.Â* Because masks help
a lot.

20 states now have requirements to wear masks.

gee ... not mine ...

--
Maggie