Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT This time tomorrow I will have been to the pub

On Tue, 07 Jul 2020 14:47:49 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
I think most pubs will be gone soon as I'm not sure that there is the
demand, certainly for those not offering a broader / 'family'
experience (good + VFM food, play area for the kids,

'Family' pubs sound to me like the ones to avoid.

Agreed (I can't stand the noise kids seem to be allowed to make in
such places).

But hey, as long as they are away from their parents and *they* can
have a quiet drink inside, they don't care who is being annoyed who
might be sitting outside. ;-(

When we were kids at such a place (a pub with an outside garden) were
expected to ''behave' and that meant not annoying anyone else (by
running about near them or making a noise).

Cheers, T i m