Mark

Default Lennox furnace / AC

Personnally, I had a not so good experience with a Lennox Oil Burner
furnace in my previous home. When I switched to gas, I had a Carrier
furnace and A/C system installed. The contractor was extremely
good....removed the old oil burner without a trace of "soot" anywhere.

When I moved into my current house, I had the two propane furnaces
replaced....and I went back to this same contractor. Didn't have a problem
with the previous Carrier furnace or A/C and this contractor did excellent
work....it might be a hundred or two more, but it's well worth it not to
have problems in the near future.

Good luck.

--
Mark
"Joe" wrote in message
om...
Considering a Lennox Elite series heater and AC for replacement. I
currently do not have AC but want to add it. Furnace is uh-60c-110
(g50 family) and the AC is 060 (hs29 family).

I live in So. Cal.

comments? thanks in advance.