Posted to alt.home.repair
SNAG SNAG is offline

Default This is weird ...

On 7/6/2020 9:17 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 6 Jul 2020 17:22:31 -0500, Snag
wrote:

On 7/6/2020 5:02 PM, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:35:00 -0500, Snag
wrote:

For some reason E-S is neither sending nor receiving posts from AHR .

If you get this, it's working now. I haven't had any problems.

All other groups are fine , just here that is affected . Good thing I
remembered I have this account with blocknews ! I'm considering dropping
eternal-september altogether , I bought a 10gig block here and have
barely touched it . I need to see what current prices are and what my
usage is , not that a few bucks will break me . And I'll bet they're
more reliable too .

How about you read my post again . Your 2 brain cells may figure out
that I'm posting from blocknews instead of e-s .

Do I care? Maybe your 1 brain cell can figure out that if you get this,
I was able to post it with e-s, so that's half of your complaint that
is not true now.

Just because YOU can post is immaterial . I can't except using
blocknews . Same for receiving messages foe AHR .

And since I got your original complaint, the other
half isn't true now either. Get it?

As I said above , it works for you . But it ain't working for me at
this time on this computer using this OS . I haven't checked on XP - the
other OS on this comp .
--
Snag