Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default This is weird ...

On Mon, 06 Jul 2020 18:02:00 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 6 Jul 2020 15:35:00 -0500, Snag
wrote:

For some reason E-S is neither sending nor receiving posts from AHR .

If you get this, it's working now. I haven't had any problems.

All other grpoups are fine , just here that is affected . Good thing I
remembered I have this account with blocknews ! I'm considering dropping
eternal-september altogether , I bought a 10gig block here and have
barely touched it . I need to see what current prices are and what my
usage is , not that a few bucks will break me . And I'll bet they're
more reliable too .

I had a problem with eternal september for about 2 days a week or so
ago