Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andrew[_22_] Andrew[_22_] is offline

Default Edinburgh flat with workshop

On 06/07/2020 20:00, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/07/2020 19:40, Andrew wrote:
On 06/07/2020 17:58, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 06/07/2020 16:16, wrote:
https://search.savills.com/property-...bedscedt200082

I am wondering what the nozzles and gauge is for in the workshop,
and are those a small drawers or a bank of fuses or clock connectors
to the left?

The kitchen has an interesting boiler control panel too

It would be a ******* getting anything up the stairs though.

Owain

that is one weird looking flat .......

Definately lived in by a very frugal Scot, going by the
decor. Even the paisley carpets look a bit 'odd'.

Period drama or film companies would pay big bucks to
hire a place like that though.

nah it is fake....

What exactly does 'Offers over £620,000' really mean with
the Scottish system ?.

think they made it weird on purpose......offers over is offers
over......not like the stupid English system at all....

What if no-one makes an offer though ?. Does the price just
come down and down until someone makes an offer. That's just
a dutch auction, surely ?.

Also if someone offers £620,001 and is a cash buyer, but
someone else offers £625,000 but needs to faff about getting
a mortgage, can the seller decide which offer to take ?.

I thought the english system was effectively the same. You ask
a figure that only a clot would offer, and in the event of a
clot not materialising, you accept what ever offer you get,
or take it off the market having wasted a lot of everyones time.