Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Fauci: 100,000 new Wuhan-19 cases a day

On Sunday, July 5, 2020 at 3:00:48 PM UTC-4, Muggles wrote:
On 7/5/2020 12:18 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/4/2020 10:13 PM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"Muggles" wrote in message

How does a person know they aren't exposed
to the virus at any given moment in time?

By staying home and not letting anyone
inside your home and disinfecting what
stuff comes into your home like food etc.

Many people attempt to do that and still catch the virus.

Only those too stupid to do it properly.

OH? So, your grand conclusion that only stupid people catch this virus?

I don't think anyone ever said that. But I do think it's obvious that
stupid people are far more likely to catch it, because they do stupid
things, like attend rallies with 6000 people, no social distancing,
no masks. Sadly that's the group Trump is playing for all he can get
out of them. How's Herman Cain doing?