Posted to uk.d-i-y
williamwright williamwright is offline

Default Running power to shed

That's an engineering decision.

LOL!

Some fences are better than others.

Yeah, Adam, we all know you went over an loaded up most of the Berlin
wall in your van and erected it between you and your neighbour. Did you
get planning permission for the machine gun post?

I can't see why you would insert such gratuitous nonsense into the
discussion other than for your own perverted gratification.

There are structures described as fences that form part of the
infrastructure of prisons and other establishments that are very
definitely permanent structures. Serious concrete, large size I sections
and rails, mesh that would stop a truck, etc.

BIll