Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I know who I'm voting for

On 7/5/2020 5:03 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 7/5/2020 1:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
It was not easy to make a decision for a while but now the choice is
clear.
Trump is well, Trump.Â* Don't want another four years.Â* Biden is old
and a bit senile at times, not the best choice.

Looks like it will be Kanye West.Â* He announced yesterday he is going
to run.Â* Another benefit is Kim as First Lady.

Problem solved, Kanye 2020!

You're more screwed up than I thought, especially if you think Kim is
anything worth looking at.

Some of my portfolio is in plastics. She keeps the stock up.