Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Bosch 10.8V drill

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 15:45:58 +0100, alan_m wrote:

On 05/07/2020 15:12, PeterC wrote:
I'll be tempted to get another
10.8V - the Makita 12V d/d seems big and heavy now.

Look at what is available these days - the latest brushless motor models
appear to be much smaller than the previous models. Don't judge your
purchase based on what was available the technology available 5+ years ago.

Yes, brushless became fairly common, albeit expensive, just after I bought
this one. However, the Maks have done better - indeed I had more work out of
a 14.4V Parkside combi, far heavier use than it should have had.
--
Peter.
The gods will stay away