Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Fauci: 100,000 new Wuhan-19 cases a day

On 07/05/2020 09:51 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/5/2020 11:42 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

All that said, I do believe in getting the current flue vacciantion each
year and also some for other things. However that shingles vaccination
seems to me to be money motivated and I will not get that one.

Like I told my doctor, If it is advertised on TV I will not take it.
Look at all the law suits that are now comming out for the drugs that
were popular a few years ago.

I know a few people that had shingles. They would gladly pay double or
triple for it to prevent them. After watching them suffer, I got the
vaccine.

My doctor is somewhat skeptical of the new, improved, more expensive
vaccine. She explained the symptoms and advised me to immediately go to
the ER if they presented. The vaccine might minimize the effects.