Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Fauci: 100,000 new Wuhan-19 cases a day

On 07/05/2020 09:42 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
During the Swine Flue weren't more deaths caused by vaccination than the
Flue ?

Not hard since there was exactly 1 death in the US attributed to swine
flu. My ex was a librarian and as a public employee she had to be
vaccinated. She claims to have had a mild case of Guillian-Barre
syndrome as a result. There were about 1000 cases associated with the
vaccine which is what shut down the program.

The correlation has been argued for decades. She never did get another
flu shot and is still alive and kicking. I doubt she will line up for
any potential new vaccine despite living in COVID Central.