Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fauci: 100,000 new Wuhan-19 cases a day

On 7/5/2020 11:42 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

All that said, I do believe in getting the current flue vacciantion each
year and also some for other things. However that shingles vaccination
seems to me to be money motivated and I will not get that one.

Like I told my doctor, If it is advertised on TV I will not take it.
Look at all the law suits that are now comming out for the drugs that
were popular a few years ago.

I know a few people that had shingles. They would gladly pay double or
triple for it to prevent them. After watching them suffer, I got the
vaccine.