Posted to alt.home.repair
danny burstein danny burstein is offline

Default The *nothingburger* is growing exponentially

In writes:

On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:28:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

World sees record rise of 212,326 coronavirus cases in 24 hours

More testing = more cases.

More cases with fewer sick & dying = more nothing burger.

I'm not sure you're helping your own arguement .. :-)

Damn, you're dumb. Please stay 100 miles downwind
and downstream of civilization.

[Yewston Chronicle]

"It's actually possible that we could become the next New York City," said
Roberta Schwartz, president of Houston Methodist Hospital. "I can't believe
we're now staring down the barrel of that gun."
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...tals-go-into-P
hase-2-surge-plans-as-ICU-15380224.php