Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jimk Jimk is offline

Default Pubs with out of date beer barrels

Scott Wrote in message:
On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 20:54:37 +0100, ARW
wrote:

On 02/07/2020 20:41, ARW wrote:
On 30/06/2020 21:41, Scott wrote:
On Mon, 29 Jun 2020 19:38:08 +0100, ARW
wrote:

Nice to see the breweries sticking on new best before dates on your out
of date barrels.

To be fair here, could it be that they are testing the beer first to
check that it is okay then applying a new label (rather than just
changing the labels)?

I shall be able to get that info for you tomorrow - final day sorting
out the CCTV, outside lights, wifi to the beer garden so that the
waitress service app works etc for the big opening on Saturday.

Apparently they tested the batch not the pubs individual kegs.

I suppose there is some logic there, as the original 'best before'
date must have been estimated on the basis of the characteristics of
the batch.

I don't drink beer at present but I am pretty confident that any of my
beer enthusiast friends would be able to tell immediately if a pint
was 'off'.

Keg beer is not drunk by "beer enthusiasts"...
--
Jimk

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/