Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arthur Ravenscroft Arthur Ravenscroft is offline

Default Electronic components requirement.

On Friday, 3 July 2020 21:28:50 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:
Arthur Ravenscroft wrote:
On Friday, 3 July 2020 19:52:09 UTC+1, Tim+ wrote:

Hi all.
Sorry if my original request was too vague.
Lots of you assumed I was after a ready made product but thats far from the case.
To avoid any more confusion Im ordering this,
https://www.rapidonline.com/mfa-917d...mbled--37-1215
to get me started.

This has a 3mm shaft so you might help me locate the fixings required to fix
a mini saw blade that has a 6mm bore in it.

Cant help you but Im intrigued by your project. Is this a €śworking model€ť
that youre building rather than a device just to saw tiny pieces of wood?

Tim

Tim.
I am ordering this,
https://www.rapidonline.com/mfa-917d...mbled--37-1215
to get me started.
I will build a chassis from acrylics and/or wood.

This has a 3mm shaft so you might help me locate the fixings required to fix
a mini saw blade that has a 6mm bore in it.

You said all that before. I think if you shared what you are trying to
achieve/create youll get a lot more useful replies than €śbuy a Dremel€ť
etc.

I am building something that the user will slide the stock to be cut into a slot. The slot being only wide enough for for the stock. Imagine the user being too young to use a dangerous power saw. But old enough to use a tool with a fully enclosed rotating saw blade.