Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Electronic components requirement.

On 03/07/2020 19:06, Arthur Ravenscroft wrote:

Hi all.
Sorry if my original request was too vague.
Lots of you assumed I was after a ready made product but thats far from the case.
To avoid any more confusion Im ordering this,
https://www.rapidonline.com/mfa-917d...mbled--37-1215
to get me started.

This has a 3mm shaft so you might help me locate the fixings required to fix
a mini saw blade that has a 6mm bore in it.

https://tinyurl.com/ybaaaafu

https://youtu.be/QxgxjtQHGBg?t=299

https://tinyurl.com/ycldf9py

Suitable drill and M6 bolts and washers.

Possibly something like
https://tinyurl.com/y6v8jh3c

Tip: if you have to cut the bolt to reduce the length first screw on a
nut. Cut on the waste side of the nut and after the cut unscrewing the
nut will re-cut or clean-up the thread at the site of the cut.

The above are not recommendations about what to buy. There may be better
products or prices or possibly something similar. Before drilling or
tapping a hole see if a 6mm bolt fits through the centre hole of the
blade with minimal slack