Posted to uk.d-i-y
Arthur Ravenscroft Arthur Ravenscroft is offline

Default Electronic components requirement.

On Thursday, 2 July 2020 18:23:49 UTC+1, Arthur Ravenscroft wrote:
Hi.
I am fancying a little project using electrical components.
I want to make a mini-mini-table saw.
I've looked at the RS Components website and its all bit out there for me.
I think I'd like it to run on battery power at this stage but I may be being naive.
The work that the saw is being designed for cutting very thin sections of timber..2mm thick.

I will build a manifold/body from acrylic or something.

So what is a list of components I will need to complete this.

eg
motor ( recommendations on this necessary)
spindle,
connectors,
gears,
battery holder type
soldering iron.
soldering consumables.
etc.

Thanks.

Arthur

Hi all.
Sorry if my original request was too vague.
Lots of you assumed I was after a ready made product but thats far from the case.
To avoid any more confusion Im ordering this,
https://www.rapidonline.com/mfa-917d...mbled--37-1215
to get me started.

This has a 3mm shaft so you might help me locate the fixings required to fix
a mini saw blade that has a 6mm bore in it.

Thanks.

Arthur