Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 18V tools: Makita, Ryobi, or DeWalt?

In article ,
newshound wrote:
I'm moving over to Lidl 20V Li-Ion for "less frequently used"
stuff since it looks as though my Makita combi drill and impact driver
will both last forever.

It's a quandary, isn't it? Those Lidl tools likely outperform the Ni-cad
Makitas of not so long ago, and at a fraction of the price. I bought the
earlier Lidl 18 volts ones - combi drill, jigsaw and circular saw with a
couple of extra batteries too, and they've been great for my DIY use.

One nice thing about the current Lidl 20v range is the choice of two
battery capacities.

--
*I believe five out of four people have trouble with fractions. *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.