Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Electronic components requirement.

On Fri, 3 Jul 2020 13:35:34 +0100, newshound
wrote:

snip

I'd be more inclined to go for a tiny bandsaw configuration if I wanted
to do this sort of thing seriously and in volume. A table saw is far too
likely to snatch at thin wood whereas a band saw is quite well behaved.

Agreed.

Lidl had a small electric fretsaw a few weeks ago. I wondered whether
this was what he needed.

I'm thinking we are talking of a much smaller scale (30mm diameter
blade?) and making a table saw because that's the point, not to make
(or buy) something to actually cut materials (as we know there are
loads of ways you can buy tools to do that commercially).

https://www.proxxon.com/en/micromot/27006.php

Cheers, T i m