Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Whole House fans - where can I buy one?

With hotter summer days on the increase here in the U.K.

********

Back in the 50s and early 60s IÂ* remember headlines of 90-100F temperatures

I haven't seen it over 30°C in the last 20 years

Really? Peak was over 30C here only last week and for a couple of days.

And that is in rural North Yorkshire where it is usually pretty
temperate rather than the heat bubble of London or Manchester.

I also recall the very hot summers of the mid 70's too. 1976 had a
massive drought, a plague of lady birds and 1977 wasn't that far behind.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown