Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Under sink heaters - recommendations

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 17:16:17 +0100, R D S wrote:

On 28/06/2020 09:31, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
We used to all use Ascots inthe 1950s mounted on the wall above the sink
and burst into life when you turned the tap on, crude I know...
Brian

I'm getting a bit fancy in my old age Brian, I don't want to see it.

I've changed!

When I was first sorting this place I wanted a source of hot water and
had a 20l Baby Burco (I don't know why). I fitted it with a ball cock
and plumbed it in on a washing machine hose with it stood on the
draining board.

It worked perfectly for a good few months (all be it a bit lossy but I
only put it on when I was round here working).

Cheers, T i m