Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 6/28/2020 10:14 AM, Bod wrote:
On 28/06/2020 16:03, Muggles wrote:
On 6/28/2020 10:01 AM, Bod wrote:

The Latest: Tulsa reports record spike in COVID-19 cases

https://apnews.com/245057f1c2211c7ea2fc7b0e9d6e5686

So?Â* People STILL aren't dying by the thousands, here.Â* The numbers only
reflect more testing. No one here really cares about infections because
the majority of people don't even know they've had it.

Tulsa Health Department Director Bruce Dart says the new cases have been
linked to gatherings such as funerals, weddings and people going to
bars. He says because the incubation period is anywhere from two to 14
days, the virus could be spread for weeks after that by anybody exposed
during Saturdays rally.

So?? We STILL don't have thousands dying, here. People are going to be
social and that's just life in a FREE country. There's just more
testing going on, and the funny thing about that is it hasn't even been
suggested for anyone that I know to GET tested.

--
Maggie