Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Scottish Government plans to cut VAT rateT

On 30/06/2020 09:38, wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 June 2020 08:01:52 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
15% being talked about .....20% is a fecking rip off anyway ....greedy
barstewards....but they have to pay for the asylam seekers somehow...

The asylum seekers are paid for by the Home Office.

Anyway, I like having a Syrian cake shop, a Syrian restaurant, and a Syrian barbers.

Before the Syrian cake shop arrived, a Greggs fudge doughnut was the height of patisserie sophistication within 40 miles. Not that I'm knocking Greggs fudge doughnuts; in comparison to Greggs a Bayne's fudge doughnut is a cowpat topped with cuckoo-spit.

Owain

try the cakes in here...yum.....

https://www.avg.com