Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default Scottish Government plans to cut VAT rateT

On 30/06/2020 09:29, harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 30 June 2020 08:01:52 UTC+1, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 29/06/2020 16:56, Ophelia wrote:

"GB"Â* wrote in message ...

On 29/06/2020 16:19, Ophelia wrote:

"Jim GM4DHJ ..."Â* wrote in message

Scottish Government plans to cut VAT rate

===

Â*Â*Â* I thought she was going to increase all taxes when the UK refused
to give her a few billion £s more!

I don't think she's planning to cut Scottish VAT independently. I think
this proposal is for the whole of the UK to cut VAT.

==

Â*Ahh thanks, GB!Â* That makes more sense!

15% being talked about .....20% is a fecking rip off anyway ....greedy
barstewards....but they have to pay for the asylam seekers somehow...

I thought the wee lassie was having some in her house?

what ? ...

https://www.avg.com