Posted to uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default What is this device?

On Sun, 28 Jun 2020 16:33:02 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 20:35:21 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 09:49:03 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 00:50:58 +0100, "Commander Kinsey"
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 15:24:17 +0100, T i m wrote:

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 06:38:09 +0100, Richard
wrote:

snip

Don't much want to control everyone else do you?

Nope, I don't want any ... but unfortunately there are some that are
antisocial and so they will need controlling and there are systems in
place to do so.

Obviously *your* needs are paramount.

Only obvious to you because you are still completely wrong (of
course).

What's your best tip to get revenge on someone using a wood burning stove? I could aim my jetwash into the chimney and flood the living room....

How were you supposed to know the jetwash fluid was flammable? ;-(

Excellent idea.

It wasn't an idea, it was an observation.

Do you want credit for it in the police report?

Yes, that I warned you that it might be flammable (if it turns out to
be etc).

I don't think whatever "jetwash fluid" is could be flammable as it's mixed with water. My jetwash connects to the mains water supply via a hoselock connector, and sprays just water at high pressure. There is no fluid. I suppose I could feed it with petrol, but if the stove is running, the flame would very quickly come back and blow up the jetwash sat next to me.