Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default What is this device?

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 21:11:58 +0100, williamwright wrote:

On 27/06/2020 20:34, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 14:30:00 +0100, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Thu, 25 Jun 2020 16:15:40 +0100, "Commander
Kinsey" wrote:

Can you identify this device? It's affixed to the shed in my
neighbour's garden. Camera? Light?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hdwbgculoc...evice.jpg?dl=0

If you really want to get into this, but a drone for 50 to 100 dollars
and I'm sure, after practicing quite a while in a wide open field, you
can get a perspective where you see the whole thing while the drone is
over your land.

I was going to do that to ispect my roof, but a kindly roofer took
pictures of it for me.

Can't you just walk up the roof? In fact that's a good way of peeking
into neighbours' gardens while pretending you're fixing tiles.

As an aerial installer for 50 years I am considering a book.

Ever seen any nude sunbathers? Ever caused them to scream?