Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Under sink heaters - recommendations

On 27/06/20 13:02, R D S wrote:
As subject, anyone experirence of such things?

Ta.

When we moved in nearly 8 years ago there was an Ariston under the sink
in the garage. As soon as I turned it on it tripped the RCD.

I didn't need stored hot water, so had it replaced by an over-the-sink
Triton instant water heater. That worked well off a 13A supply for hand
cleaning after work in the garage, gardening, etc, and I have had
absolutely no problems with it in over 7 years. Do you really need the
store of hot water, or would an instant heater do?

--

Jeff