Posted to uk.d-i-y
Farmer Giles[_2_] Farmer Giles[_2_] is offline

Default SWA junction box

On 27/06/2020 10:03, charles wrote:
In article ,
Farmer Giles wrote:
I need to join two lengths of 4mm armoured cable - above ground - in
fact I'll need three junction boxes in total.

I know I can get this sort of thing - https://tinyurl.com/yc37e53k - but
this is a favour for someone else and I want to try and keep costs down.
Any recommendations for cheaper IP66/67 boxes that will be robust and
durable enough, and which will be a good deal less that £60 in total?

I should add that this cable is to run along a garden border about a
foot off the ground.

Anyway, after a few days' use of the old stuff, it would have
needed replacement just as much as new-bought stuff would.

Try:

https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Manufac...ded/index.html

Thanks for that. They look as if they would fit the bill.