Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Need a transistor for a '70s Zinger Color Organ

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 17:06:58 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Toshiba FIR3D

Google translate works well enough in the Chrome browser to decode the
Indonesian. I dug through a mess of semiconductor logos and found the
"T" logo as possibly belonging to Toshiba. I don't believe it, but
that's what it claims:
https://how-to.fandom.com/wiki/How_to_identify_integrated_circuit_(chip)_manufact urers_by_their_logos/P-T
Scroll down to the "T" near the bottom of the page.

The consensus seems to be that it's an SCR.
https://mufarielectronic.wordpress.com/2012/05/23/scr-fir3d/
https://www.tokopedia.com/d21r/scr-fir3d-thyristor-fir3d
https://salinsalim.wordpress.com/category/rancangbangun/

Looks like the real part number is "FIR 3D". When searching by part
number, wrap it quotes.

This might be something similar to your color organ called a "Disco
Lamp". It uses an FIR 3D SCR.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/wSrxp_Q_mSt7_CqPeIAkqe0Yn3TcqQY_CvGk3mxyQwkqZh9BnI yu6oM3eUpAHh7vRvZy7pPf86BOtMdnQICRiCXo7uqU_OOnlmhM B4DUI4mYz4mnxrErphlUD9aJdcp7fQ=s412

Ok, I give up. No data sheet.

--
Jeff Liebermann

150 Felker St #D
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com
Skype: JeffLiebermann AE6KS 831-336-2558