Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Bosch Athlet problem

On Thursday, 25 June 2020 15:44:03 UTC+1, gbatten wrote:
replying to AlanL, gbatten wrote:
Hi there. I know this is an old post but have just tried successfully to
remove the 8 screws but could not for the life of me pull the parts away from
each other. Any tips? It was the front part that was the trickiest. I didnt
want to break it. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Show us a clear photo of the screwhead.

If all else fails, screws can be removed by applying a soldering iron to the head & pulling the plastic parts apart. Part fill hole with something before refitting screw