Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott[_17_] Scott[_17_] is offline

Default discarding old paint tins

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 06:11:20 +0100, Richard
wrote:

On 23/06/2020 11:05, Andrew wrote:
On 22/06/2020 23:04, williamwright wrote:
On 22/06/2020 14:26, polygonum_on_google wrote:
On Monday, 22 June 2020 14:07:38 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News)* wrote:
In article ,
*** tim... wrote:
what to do

you can't put them in the normal rubbish

How would they know? Do your dustmen go through the rubbish? ;-)

Yes. They do.

****s. That gives you the moral right to fly tip.

Bill

My neighbour has probably done as much work since selling his
MOT and garage business 12 years ago, on his drive or at his
mates garage. He lives alone with his wife but every 2 weeks his
blue recycling bin is full to the brim (mine takes 8 weeks to
'fill)').

If you sift below the top quarter, it is full of old air cleaners,
pollen filters, brake pads, and dirty newspaper that he has used
for masking while doing body repairs.

I guess if you're happy to subsidise his business that's ok.

We are subsidising most businesses anyway so one more should make no
difference :-)