Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard[_10_] Richard[_10_] is offline

Default discarding old paint tins

On 23/06/2020 15:31, tim... wrote:

"charles" wrote in message
In article , tim...
wrote:

"Brian Gaff (Sofa)" wrote in message
Assuming your recycle centre will take them, you can pay for a
collection if you want.

no, I don't want

I think that's an unreasonable requirement put upon me because I don't
have a car

The items are not too big to carry to the tip

pedestrians are not allowed access to ours

Yes, that's the point

they place collection of a "carriable" item behind a cars only barrier

and then expect you to pay them to pick up from you

It's not reasonable

Dump it there and walk swiftly away. You don't have a registration plate
for the ANPR and you can freely walk around with your face covered these
days, not forgetting that they cannot come within 2 metres (soon 1.5 or
1) to stop you. Win,win, win.