Posted to alt.home.repair,uk.d-i-y
Commander Kinsey Commander Kinsey is offline

Default What's the point of a triangular awning?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 14:37:31 +0100, RayL12 wrote:

On 21/06/2020 15:40, alan_m wrote:
On 21/06/2020 14:53, Commander Kinsey wrote:
This:
https://www.amazon.com/Shade-Beyond-.../dp/B01G2W7IT0

Clearly designed to shield people from sun and rain. But isn't
rectangular more sensible? Triangles have those narrow corners in
three places where they shield virtually nothing.

Wind resistance? They have to survive in bad weather.

I couldn't lie on my back underneath that. It's pure filth and goes
well beyond the vulgarity of the ink blobs I'm shown, ..for therapy,
I'm told. "It's not good for you to think in these ways, Ray, but, do
come and give me your opinion on these pictures."

What is filthy?