Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default discarding old paint tins

Yes they do go through the rubbish round here, well lets say they are
practiced at seeing tins.
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
tim... wrote:
what to do

you can't put them in the normal rubbish

How would they know? Do your dustmen go through the rubbish? ;-)

you can't put them in the recycling

you can "recycle" them by letting the contents dry out and take them to
the
household recycling centre. But I'm not lugging 6 tins there on the bus
(that's if they'll even let me in when I get there)

so what do you do with the damned things

fly-tip them?

tim

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman
London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.