Default OT - Damn Kids

On Sat, 31 Jul 2004 05:49:42 GMT, patriarch
wrote:

(J T) wrote in news:9294-410B06CE-521@storefull-
3153.bay.webtv.net:

Yes, yes, I know our children are the light of our lives. That's
when they aren't being the bane of our existance. I have two, one just
turned 28, and one who will soon turn 24.

snip of some serious iron scrounging...

Damn kids.

So is this recycling operation set up at your place, at his place, or are
they the same place? 'cause when my oldest did this a couple of years ago,
I gave two of them away for next to nothing, when he went away to college
out of state, and left parts all over my workshop...

I love 'em, but tonight, I feel just a bit of your pain.

So, could the young 'un get the LUV running? Alternatively, how do you
feel about Buicks from the early fifties?

Patriarch,
whose fleet is thankfully down to three...

that buick would prolly make a decent pickup truck. they made the
frames pretty strong back then.... just sawzall off the trunk lid and
the roof behind the driver's seat and pitch the back seats....