Jana

Default OT - Damn Kids

Lobby Dosser wrote in message ...
(J T) wrote in news:9294-410B06CE-521@storefull-
3153.bay.webtv.net:

Awhile back, the younger son buys a Buick. A running, 1952 Buick,
good body, needs an interior, needs a bit of floor work, some trim
missing. Not sure how much he paid, but not a lot; no where near $1000,
that I know. Very restorable. With a good title.

A few days ago, he comes home with a Buick. A running 1952 Buick.
No title this time, but good body, has all the pieces the other is
missing. Paid $350 for this one.

Sounds like a cat I had used to bring home carcasses of small mammals.

Fortunately the kids only brought home stray friends. Which was bad enough.

LD

I detect a Country western song here.