Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Knife sharpening difficulties

On 06/20/2020 05:12 AM, Bud Frede wrote:
Some of the Buck pocketknives used to be made by Camillus. They weren't
of the same quality as the knives that Buck made themselves, but they
were still quite good, and had the same lifetime warranty.

Do you know what a 110A is? It's old and I can't remember when I bought
it but most sites only mention 110. I've got a 50th anniversary with
the 50 in an anvil so that's an easy one to figure out.

The 110A is a custom model. I broke the tip off trying to pull a staple
out of a fence post so it's about q quarter inch short after I reshaped it.