Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Brother Laser Printer - paper indentations

On 20/06/2020 17:21, Grumps wrote:
Hello
Sorry, this is not a CV-19, BLM, or BREXIT question.

I have an HL3140CL colour laser printer which has been really good over
the last few years.
Sadly, today, it has started to produce small (about 5mm) indentations
every 6.5cm (approx) 1/4 of the page width from the left edge.
I know it must be dirt/debris on a roller, or that's what it seems like
to me, but I don't know which is the likely candidate. I've removed as
much as you can without using a screwdriver and found nothing suspicious
yet.
Any clues? I don't have a service manual.
TIA.

Is this helpful?

https://support.brother.com/g/b/faqe...aq00002256_016

--
"Nature does not give up the winter because people dislike the cold."

ۥ Confucius