Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default The Story Behind The Pepper Spray

On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 05:19:03 +0100, Bod wrote:

On 19/06/2020 05:12, Jim Joyce wrote:

On 2020-06-16 09:52, Frank wrote:
Mentioned as a bicyclist I used it on dogs and it stopped them in
their tracks.* A neighbors dog that always bugged me came after me and
I sprayed him and he stopped and started rubbing his face in the grass
with his back to me.* So, I sprayed him in the ass.* He did not know
whether*to*go******or*go*blind

NOW that is just plain mean.* I am shocked I tell you.
SHOCKED I SAY!!

What ???

That WAS NOT ME you heard laughing.* I DID NOT Laugh.

WHAT* ?!?!?

Maybe a little.* I AIN'T SAYING !!!!

I actually did it to a second dog. I was cycling up a very steep hill
and a dog came walking beside me and I thought nothing of it until he
wrapped his teeth around my ankle. I blasted him and when he ran ahead
to rub his face in the grass at the side of the road, I blasted the
other end.

Technically, is it still considered cycling when you're being overtaken by
a walking dog?

lol, that made me chuckle (but then I'm easily amused) :-)

I guess I have to allow for the fact that, within the greater cycling
public, there's a whole range of fitness levels. I imagine being overtaken
by a walking dog puts a person toward one end of that fitness spectrum.
It's not my intention to make fun of those people since they are exactly
the ones that need to be out there getting some exercise. I applaud them.