Posted to alt.home.repair
Bod[_3_] Bod[_3_] is offline

Default The Story Behind The Pepper Spray

On 19/06/2020 05:12, Jim Joyce wrote:

On 2020-06-16 09:52, Frank wrote:
Mentioned as a bicyclist I used it on dogs and it stopped them in
their tracks.Â* A neighbors dog that always bugged me came after me and
I sprayed him and he stopped and started rubbing his face in the grass
with his back to me.Â* So, I sprayed him in the ass.Â* He did not know
whetherÂ*toÂ*goÂ*****Â*orÂ*goÂ*blind

NOW that is just plain mean.Â* I am shocked I tell you.
SHOCKED I SAY!!

What ???

That WAS NOT ME you heard laughing.Â* I DID NOT Laugh.

WHATÂ* ?!?!?

Maybe a little.Â* I AIN'T SAYING !!!!

I actually did it to a second dog. I was cycling up a very steep hill
and a dog came walking beside me and I thought nothing of it until he
wrapped his teeth around my ankle. I blasted him and when he ran ahead
to rub his face in the grass at the side of the road, I blasted the
other end.

Technically, is it still considered cycling when you're being overtaken by
a walking dog?

lol, that made me chuckle (but then I'm easily amused) :-)

--
Bod

https://www.avg.com