Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default The Story Behind The Pepper Spray

On 2020-06-16 09:52, Frank wrote:
Mentioned as a bicyclist I used it on dogs and it stopped them in
their tracks.* A neighbors dog that always bugged me came after me and
I sprayed him and he stopped and started rubbing his face in the grass
with his back to me.* So, I sprayed him in the ass.* He did not know
whether*to*go******or*go*blind

NOW that is just plain mean.* I am shocked I tell you.
SHOCKED I SAY!!

What ???

That WAS NOT ME you heard laughing.* I DID NOT Laugh.

WHAT* ?!?!?

Maybe a little.* I AIN'T SAYING !!!!

I actually did it to a second dog. I was cycling up a very steep hill
and a dog came walking beside me and I thought nothing of it until he
wrapped his teeth around my ankle. I blasted him and when he ran ahead
to rub his face in the grass at the side of the road, I blasted the
other end.

Technically, is it still considered cycling when you're being overtaken by
a walking dog?