Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default The Story Behind The Pepper Spray

On 2020-06-16 09:52, Frank wrote:
Mentioned as a bicyclist I used it on dogs and it stopped them in
their tracks.Â* A neighbors dog that always bugged me came after me and
I sprayed him and he stopped and started rubbing his face in the grass
with his back to me.Â* So, I sprayed him in the ass.Â* He did not know
whetherÂ*toÂ*goÂ*****Â*orÂ*goÂ*blind

NOW that is just plain mean.Â* I am shocked I tell you.
SHOCKED I SAY!!

What ???

That WAS NOT ME you heard laughing.Â* I DID NOT Laugh.

WHATÂ* ?!?!?

Maybe a little.Â* I AIN'T SAYING !!!!

I laughed, so go ahead and laugh with me...k? I don't wanna be the only
one laughing, now!

Okay. Yes I laughed pretty hard. Gee Wiz,
folks are going to thing I am not "sensitive".

When I was in hi skool, a dog would come out and try to
bite my on my bicycle. I got pretty nasty. So one day
I donned my hiking boots and when he came after me I
did a karate side kick right across his mouth. No
yelp or anything. I hit him extremely hard. My foot
stung for a couple of hours. I was limping. I never
heard or saw the dog again. I think I may have killed
it. The owners probably think it got hit by a car.
Ya, mess with the Toddmobile (the tire tracks look a
lot like shoe prints though)!